A favourite feature from the Est Magazine issue 22 would have to be the chic treatment of the humble children’s doll house thanks to Cassie James Herrick, Creative Director for Beatrix Rowe Interior Design. Prompted by the birth of her daughter Edie, Cassie imagined a doll house that didn’t compromise style of design for it’s young audience. As her product charms children and adults alike, we look closer at the miniature spoils of ‘A Doll House for Edie’ and wait hungrily for their life-size counterparts to make an appearance. To see more of the doll house, explore the latest issue of Est Magazine here.
1. Finley Bed by Jardan
2. Bella Table and Floor Lamp from Rakumba.
3. Enoki Table by e15 from Living Edge
4. The DOTS in Oak by Muuto
5. Leather Flyswatter by Hay
6. Backenzahn Side Table by e15 from Living Edge
7. Closed Eye Basket by TellKiddo
8. Wishbone Chair by Carl Hansen
9. Shapes Round Mirror in Dusty Rose by Hay
10. Restore Basket in Grey by Muuto
11. Counterbalance Wall Lamp by Luceplan
12. Elkeland Wall Hanging by Ferm Living