- Designer: Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick for Herman Miller
- Materials: Pellicle, Recycled content
- Colours: graphite frame, titanium frame, polished aluminium frame.
- Side Chair: 610w x 489d x 924h mm
- Work Chair: 654 -718w x 400–470d x 1,041–1,143h mm
- Work Stool: 686w x 432d x 1,327–1,454h mm
- Price Guide: $1485
The Herman Miller Aeron is the most well-known ergonomic office chair ever made. The Aeron was the first to replace upholstery with the breathable, form-fitting Pellicle suspension that adapts to virtually every body and keeps you cool and focused while under pressure in the office.
View the est favourites »